Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web ringbling.blogspot.com

« Home | Some Design Inspirations » | New Wire Jewelry Website To Launch Soon » | Side Note: New Patterns Coming Soon » | Pattern 1 - Wire, Jump Ring, and Carnelian Beads -... » | Are You A Jewelry Maker/Designer? Here's A Possibl... » | More Wire/Jump-Ring Jewelry Patterns Coming Soon » | Simple Jump-Ring Project (PDF) - Double-Y Necklace » | Chainmaille/ Jump Ring Jewelry Basics - Part I - T... » | Another Example of Japanese Maille (Chainmail) wit... » | Chainmail/ Jump Ring Jewelry - The Tools of the Trade »

Monday, April 10, 2006

New Chainmaille, Wire/ Metal Jewelry and Paper Crafts Website Launched

Well, I finally got off my behind and set up my new crafts site. I hope you'll forgive me; having just recovered from pneumonia, I only have two intro entries (at the time of this writing). However, because I've broaden the range of topics, and will include advice on setting up your own arts + crafts website/ weblog, I'll be able to post more frequently. More information at WireGenius/ RingBling V2.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates