Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web ringbling.blogspot.com

« Home | Pattern 1 - Wire, Jump Ring, and Carnelian Beads -... » | Are You A Jewelry Maker/Designer? Here's A Possibl... » | More Wire/Jump-Ring Jewelry Patterns Coming Soon » | Simple Jump-Ring Project (PDF) - Double-Y Necklace » | Chainmaille/ Jump Ring Jewelry Basics - Part I - T... » | Another Example of Japanese Maille (Chainmail) wit... » | Chainmail/ Jump Ring Jewelry - The Tools of the Trade » | RingBling - Chainmail/Jump Ring Jewelry Designs an... »

Friday, October 07, 2005

Side Note: New Patterns Coming Soon

For those of you that have been checking here in the past week, I'm still planning to post dozens of wire/jump ring jewelry sketches here. I just have to transfer all of them from numerous sketchbooks. But as my previous note says, I won't be posting until after my "vacation". [I'm just reworking some of my blogs.]

cheers


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates