Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web ringbling.blogspot.com

« Home | Simple Jump-Ring Project (PDF) - Double-Y Necklace » | Chainmaille/ Jump Ring Jewelry Basics - Part I - T... » | Another Example of Japanese Maille (Chainmail) wit... » | Chainmail/ Jump Ring Jewelry - The Tools of the Trade » | RingBling - Chainmail/Jump Ring Jewelry Designs an... »

Friday, September 23, 2005

More Wire/Jump-Ring Jewelry Patterns Coming Soon

Amulets of Ancient Egypt I've been a bit preoccupied with other blogs and other projects, so I haven't posted here very often. What I am planning to do is transfer several dozen designs that I've sketched out in pencil, pen and ink into digital form and show them here. I've been researching into classic wire jewelry right back into ancient Egyptian times, including the methods of producing jump-rings. Many of my designs from a few years ago were influenced by Egyptian work. More recently this year, several of my designs are predominantly wire-based rather than jump-ring based. If you readers do not find it objectionable, I'll post my sketches in the near future, at a rate of about 1 per week. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, go check out my favourite resource site, Maille Artisans.

By the way, this blog will be moving to another web server in the near future. A notice will be posted here when that happens.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://ringbling.blogspot.com

Technorati : , , , , ,


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates