Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web ringbling.blogspot.com

« Home | Another Example of Japanese Maille (Chainmail) wit... » | Chainmail/ Jump Ring Jewelry - The Tools of the Trade » | RingBling - Chainmail/Jump Ring Jewelry Designs an... »

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Chainmaille/ Jump Ring Jewelry Basics - Part I - Tools and Basic Weaves PDF

I tried in vain to photograph some pliers that I use for chainmail/jump ring work, but my digital camera wasn't cooperating. Then I tried to photograph some of my jump ring jewelry pieces, and no matter how hard I tried, nothing worked. So you'll have to bear with me while I spank my camera for being naughty. (It's not my fault, right :) The best I could do for shots of pliers to use are shown below.

Chain-Nose Pliers




Regular Pliers





I also have a free "basic chainmaille" weaves tutorial in PDF format. Help yourself. I haven't had any feedback on this tutorial, as it was designed for a magazine series that didn't get published due to space concerns. If you find it difficult to follow, please post a comment on this blog or sned me an email.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://ringbling.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates