Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web ringbling.blogspot.com

« Home | New Wire Jewelry Website To Launch Soon » | Side Note: New Patterns Coming Soon » | Pattern 1 - Wire, Jump Ring, and Carnelian Beads -... » | Are You A Jewelry Maker/Designer? Here's A Possibl... » | More Wire/Jump-Ring Jewelry Patterns Coming Soon » | Simple Jump-Ring Project (PDF) - Double-Y Necklace » | Chainmaille/ Jump Ring Jewelry Basics - Part I - T... » | Another Example of Japanese Maille (Chainmail) wit... » | Chainmail/ Jump Ring Jewelry - The Tools of the Trade » | RingBling - Chainmail/Jump Ring Jewelry Designs an... »

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Some Design Inspirations

Here's weird serendipity for you. Just now, while I was debating whether to link to the fabulous Orchid gallery of jewelry artists at Ganoskin, I was watching Mad TV. A "Blind Kung Fu Master" skit came on in which the Master tries to protect a jewelry store from his own former student, Blind Joe Mendelstein. Of course, in true Blind Kung Fu Master form, they trash the place and beat up the victims.

Pretty darn funny stuff, but the timing was quite odd. I wasn't going to post here anymore so that I'd be forced to start my new arts/ crafts/ antiques and jewelry site. But I've always thought of jewelry designing and making as extremely relaxing and therapeutic. And now I'll also think of it as a source of humour.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates